I just want to say first that I appreciated all the support that everyone has given me and my hubby these last few days whether it be on here, my twitter thanks to my niece Krissy, Facebook or by phone/ in person. It has been a tough week for me and the not know for sure what has happened, I am still waiting on information from my doctors office and I have a follow up appointment on Friday Nov. 18th. I am still keeping my head up and staying positive.
On another note, I am slowly getting back to making blankets/ quilts. I have to make a little money between now and Christmas so that I can get my little girl a few things that she has asked for. I am really hoping that I can make a go of it this time around. Things have been a little tough for us this past year what with my mother in law moving in with us and now this time of year hubby's job has slowed way down and money is not coming in to cover bills/ rent. I made a page dedicated to my homemade goods so to get the word out that I do this type of thing and it looks like it will be a great outlet for me. I already have a blanket sold to a nice lady for her daughter who is due to have her baby in the early part of December. I am excited that is could possibly bring me more customers that need or want blankets for gifts or just for themselves.
So this is what has been going on with me lately and now I am off to get material cut and ready to be sewn for the next two quilts that I am working on.
Thanks again for all the support.
No comments:
Post a Comment