Good News...
Hubby did get the job that he went to in for. We are so glad too because we did not know what we were going to do if he had not got this job. It was a little touch and go with everything else that was going on at the time and Christmas coming up.
Thanksgiving...
It was a blast. Family time, good food, and lots of fun. Not much else to say about it except that is was much need time away for home and much need love from my family considering what hubby and I had been through the weeks before hand.
Unsure of Myself...
I have posted about making blankets/quilts previously and trying to make a go at it to help us out by bringing in a little extra cash. It just doesn't seem like I have been up to making blankets lately. I have all this material sitting here and I look at it and think do I really think this is going to help us one day. I just don't feel encouraged enough I guess. I had listed my completed blankets on eBay and they got a few hits but never sold and now they are listed on Etsy and my facebook page but nothing yet. I do have the one rag quilt that a lady ordered finished and I really hope she likes it because part of it gave me such are hard time. I am going to keep at it though in hopes that maybe I will be able to make enough money to pay for Christmas gifts every year.
On Another Note...
I have been handling the miscarriage pretty well. I was not that far along maybe 4 or 5 weeks. Sometimes I just wish that there was something we could have done to stop it from happening altogether. Now it just a waiting game as to when my next cycle will start so we can try again. I wish there was some way to make this hurry and happen I am all a ball of nervous, happy, energy. I know, I know it take time for my body to recover and in time it will happen again but I just wanting to make my hubby's dreams happen by giving him another child.
Well now that I got that all off my chest I feel much better.
Have a wonderful day everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment