Monday, December 6, 2010

Sick and Lazy

Excuse me!
Did someone hit my get sick and be lazy button. Ugh, this weather changing ever few days or so is killing me. I was sick before the Thanksgiving holidays and now I have been sick these past few days can it please just go away. I have a long list of things that I must do before the Christmas holiday and no time for being sick, so just stop it now. I did however manage to get the tree up and decorated a few presents wrapped and just about all the material cut for the 5 Rag Quilts that I am making as Christmas presents. I still need to go buy the material to go with three of them though and soon because I need to have them done by the 18th so that we can give them to them on the 19th. Why do I do this to myself every year? Since I started making gifts a few years back I have been bad about waiting till the last month to get them started and done in time. But some how I manage.



My sister in law, Jenny, and I have decided to make a few jar gift this year. I am making the cocoa mix in a jar and she is making a few of something else just some thing little to give to the adults in the family. We have way to many family members to be buying for everyone or at least my family does...there are a lot of us considering I have eight (8) siblings, that doesn't count the in laws on both sides of my family, and about 24 nieces and nephews. One big happy (not always) family. That make for a lot of people in one family and it gets crazy at times but we all have good times when we get together.  

Well I really don't have much to report on right now so I will get to my projects before I procrastinate again.

No comments:

Post a Comment