We had a very blessed and busting at the seams Thanksgiving week. My husband and I and our daughter spend the Thanksgiving holiday with my family just north of Fort Worth. We had a great time, Ashtyn got to spend it playing with all her cousins and we took lots of pictures since the whole family was in one place at the same time, what a trip. Had a great day of shopping on Black Friday minus the lippy people and almost coming out of the store with nothing but I have my Christmas shopping done. I was tired from being up for almost 30 hours straight but so worth it and very memorable. We got to see my sister Amanda's new baby and I still have baby fever. I can't wait till we have another little one running around the house again.
On another note, We got a call last night that they had to call the EMS out to my sister in laws house because my mother in law was having problems breathing. The local hospital admitted her but then had to have her transferred to a bigger hospital in Houston. We have not heard much except that she is doing a bit better now that they are keeping her oxygen at a normal level. I'll update more when I know more later today when we find out more.
*Edited *
My mother in law was put on a ventilator but breathing a whole lot easier and they said that she is not ready to be off it yet though. So please still keep her in your prayers.
Drama is for the birds and I don't want no part of it.
I am just gonna wash my hands of this feeling that I have had all day. I took away what I wrote because there was more to what needed to be said then I could really explain on here or if I am ready to even deal with it myself. I do however want to say that not everything one hears from someone else is the complete truth nor is it a lie, more then likely a half truth. We know what we must do and that never been far from our minds and we know that we would just like it keep from being an affair and understood that we are doing what we can to rectify the situation as fast as we can but sometimes life does have a bump along the way. For us it was a great big one that lead to other little ones. I would never have changed it but I would not have let it get us this far off the track we were on.
So I leave you with this, Do you have family members that don't understand you nor do they try to nor do they know what you are truly going through just bits of what they hear from so and so? How does this make you feel and how do you handle?

No comments:
Post a Comment