Yesterday started my 4 week Biggest Loser workout. The reason I say 4 weeks is because I am not in shape at all and I needed to start out a little bit slower but guess what there is no such thing even for a thirty minute workout with the Biggest Loser. My legs, back, part of my arms hurt and I feel a little bit in my abdomen too. The pain in my butt area was not what I was expecting this morning when I sat down. Now I am not complaining about all this pain this is the first workout I have done where I felt it the first day and I can't wait to do my workout later today. I just have to get my eating habits in check, do you know how hard it is to do this when everyone else around doesn't take well to changes. It has to be done though we are not kids anymore. I wanna be able to keep up with my child and any other children we may have.
Have any of you ever watched the Biggest Loser show? You seen on there where they are crying and saying they had enough and some even get to the point where they puke. I was there yesterday and I will never have a negative thing to say about that anymore. You can ask Bill I was laid out on the floor and saying I can't do this my body can't take that. I had sweat just rolling of my face and breathing very hard. The next time I watch that show I will be crying right along with them understanding their pain but also be the one that is also telling them in the same breath you can do you have a reason for making your life better.
Starting weight: 187lbs
Next time to weigh in Tuesday 1/25/2011
Hope to see a change and maybe then the outcome we want will soon follow.
No comments:
Post a Comment