Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Days Behind

Sorry, I know I said I was going to start blogging everyday or every other day. I just was not in the mood to even think of what to write about. I have not been in the best of moods the past few days and on top of that AF decided to send my gift along with major cramps this time or so I am now thinking there was more to it this month. I mean the pain I was and still am having is crazy this time and I can only remember a few other times it being this bad. The pain is more like some one took there hands and squeezed my spine ( the lower half that is) and then there is the pain that I started feeling today in my abdomen near where my ovaries usually give me problems and more towards my bladder ( like having your stomach pushed on and then someone poking with a knife or ripping feeling.) I can't really stand up straight because the pain is so bad. I have had to take pamprin for the pain cause it seems to be the only thing working right now. I am hoping I get to sleep through the night tonight. I just don't know what to think of this pain just thought I would share and maybe get your input on what is the deal. Oh then there is the amount of flow I have had it is bright red and full with clots lots of them little ones to ones about the size of a half dollar or maybe a bit bigger. I just hope this is the end of it tonight and tomorrow will be much better cause I am not sure I wanna keep going through this pain. Need to schedule a check up with my doctor soon.

Well nothing more to say tonight going to go lay down with a book and pray for some healing and peaceful sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment