I know I am not keeping up with my blog like I said I would. I just haven't had much to blog about lately. We have had my mother in law staying with us since last Thursday and it has been nice. She can be so funny sometimes but that is what I love about her. She has even been very helpful to me/ us. Ashtyn has been enjoying the grandma time she has been getting. Not sure if I want her to go home just yet and I don't think she is ready to go either.
Well like I said there is not much else to blog about right now but maybe in the next few days, we got somethings going on but nothing to report on till we know for sure.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6
I think she should stay a little while longer. It makes the not smoking thing easier. I told her if I had room here she would be staying with me. Glad to hear you guys are enjoying your time with her.
ReplyDeletei gave you an award! come check it out on my blog!
ReplyDeleteYea I know, I just have not got around to looking at it much Krissy. Dawn I think she gonna stay for a bit longer she has not asked to go home yet.
ReplyDelete