So how have y'all been these past few weeks?
Me, I am doing real good minus this cold that I have going on right now, the kiddo has it too so we have just been taking it easy since we got back from our 2 week trip. The trip to be with my brother Richard and his wife Jenny was amazing. My nephew Layton Richard S. was born Oct. 29, 2010 at 12:26 pm by C-section, weighing 6lbs 15oz and 19 3/4 in long. Mom Jenny and baby are doing great, he has his days and nights a little mixed up right now but he'll get on track soon. Their daughter Lynlee is a big sister now and being her crazy little self. I am so proud of them, they have it all together and are learning each day that it takes time to learn all there is to learn of running a family. I can't wait till Thanksgiving so I can hold that baby boy again.
Thinking about babies, I got a touch of baby fever while I was there. Bill and I have started the talk again about bring another baby into our home. I am not saying we are talking about adopting again, we are actually talking about trying again to see if we can have one on our own. Lots of things need to be worked out first like both of us need to get back in shape, now I am not saying we are fat just not at the ideal weight for either of us at this point. Bill has decided again to quit smoking which I am all for cause that will make him feel better and NO MORE SECOND HAND SMOKE. I had already started a while back to lose a few pounds cause I was just feeling miserable and almost at the 200 mark( 198 was the highest), not a good thing for my small self. As of today I am at 189 and very proud to say that it is coming off just very slowly. Plus side of losing the weight is that we already have one child and she is very energetic and keeps us on our toes all the time and getting in shape will help in keeping up with her as she gets older and into ore things like sports, school, and more.
Oh My Word! can you believe that Christmas is just 42 days away. I have barely started my Christmas shopping, how is the world am I going to get it all done. I really don't have a lot that we are buying for gifts since we have decided that we are just buying for the kids (little ones that is) in the family this year. Somethings have to be bought that I just can't make but others will be getting something handmade. On that note I really need to make a list of stuff that I need to get from the fabric store. Thanks MOM for the fabric that I got from you while I was up there someone is getting a nice something or other when I finally figure out what to do with it.
So has to note let this post get much longer then it already is I hope and wish everyone a great weekend. Hope you all stay warm and dry.
No comments:
Post a Comment