Thirty-five days to be precise!
I am NO where near ready for this Christmas, I have lots of projects to get done and very little time to get it all done. At least 5 sewing projects which should have been started already but I have been sick and out of town. Another baby girl craft to do since I don't know what else to get her but I may just buy them if I find someone selling them at a reasonable price and then make my own after the holidays. I really need to get my but to the fabric store but I am holding out for the Friday after Thanksgiving sales to get most of the stuff I need. Plus, I am wanting to see if Mom will embroider some pieces for me to put on my gifts, something saying who made it and when. One of my big projects for today is seeing what all I already have and get it set a side and write down a list of everything I still need.
On another note, I am losing the weight and so is Bill. Since we started talking again about trying to have a baby again we both decided that we should lose some weight first. Bill said he is fine getting down to 175 (I think he said that he has like 4 more pounds to go) but I still say he could lose a bit more. I would be just happy seeing the scale read less then 150 right now I am sitting at 187. I am so proud of him too. He said he would quit smoking again and help more around the house and he has been doing just that well maybe not helping around the house has much as I thought he would be, but I understand since he has been working a lot these last few days and tired when he gets home. We did a big clean over the weekend too so that helped.
Not much else has been going on right now and it been pretty quiet so I am going to leave you for now with hopes of getting my stuff done today so I know where to go tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment