Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Un- Something or Other

What?!?! where did the last few days go. I so have not done anything that I said I was going to do. I did however manage to get all the laundry done and folded. Now to just get it packed in the bags, straighten the house, try to get some sleep, and hit the road tomorrow.

Going to be a L...O...N...G day tomorrow starting around 5 in the morning. Did I tell you that I hate driving anymore but I have to if we are going to get up to my families place at a decent hour. I will be dropping Bill off at work (that is if he even has to work tomorrow), heading to pick up my little brother, back to pick up Bill from work, then the almost 4 hour drive to Fort Worth. It will so be worth it in the end though. I will get to see the babies again and when I say babies that is because there will be 3 of them. That is if my sister Amanda makes it to Thanksgiving that is. I am so ready for some turkey and all the fixings but gonna try and watch how much I eat cause I tend to over indulge myself. Plus, we are doing pictures too, I love pictures.

Oh, I have my lists and yes there is more then one for the Friday after Thanksgiving shopping. There are going to be a lot of good deals that I hope I can get my hands on. Got lots of little ones to buy for this year but good thing a big chunk of it is all stuff that I plan on making for them. Yeah!!! for being very crafty. My sister in law Jenny and I decided to do some crafting together while I am up there for Thanksgiving, if it all works out right we will have a few adult gifts as well.

Well, I still have a good bit of stuff that needs to be done today and sitting here blogging about it is not getting it done. This will be my last blog until after Thanksgiving hope to have pictures to post in the next one.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment